2010 Summer Slideshow Album

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Wood Happenings

I don't get on the computer much lately. I've been baby-sitting two kids. So during the day I'm busy, and my evening I try not to get on the computer because I always stay way too long. It's the only time I get to see my husband so I usually hangout with him. Tonight he's at scouts, so I don't feel guilty getting on. 
My days are going pretty well (I mentioned I care for two kids). The kids keep me busy. Tate is a baby that I watch, around six months old. He lives right next door. I also watch Kai (the Curtis' little girl). She's adorable. It's taken her a week to get use to my boys. She, like Hyrum sleeps a lot. So considering I have four kids at my house durning the day, my house is pretty quite, and under control. Butthat's  not always. I figure I'm preparing myself for my next baby this way.

5 comments:

Charity said...

Sounds like you are donig well. Keep it up.

flarffy2000 said...

Kristi, I am so excited to find your blog! (I hope you don't mind!) It's been so long since I've seen you and Kathi. I always wondered where you two "ended up". Your family is beautiful! I hope to keep in touch, Monica

flarffy2000 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Josie, Cliff and Bailey said...

So when do you find out what you are having?

Kristi said...

I get to find out on the the 30th of this month!