2010 Summer Slideshow Album

Monday, December 06, 2010

Late Halloween Pictures

Like I mentioned in the earlier post, I'm getting caught up, a post a day until I'm up to date! Noah's school makes a big deal of Halloween. We had an early morning parade, followed by a party in his classroom. Hyrum would not leave Noah's side. He pretended he was a 1st grader the whole time we were at school. Hyrum was even in the parade. Noah wasn't too keen with that, but I couldn't stop him, my arms were full with my other baby.

There were so many festivities for Halloween, that I finally decided I/we had partied hard enough (they were running my life). Anyway we had some good fun and plenty of candy. We actually didn't even do any trick or treating because if fell on Sunday, but we did do trunk or treating, and a carnival, and the party and parade at Noah's school, and a Halloween party.
This is the party at Noah's school, Hyrum by his side, of course.
Hyrum's preschool group picture.
My baby Porter. He's adorable, if I do say so myself.
Noah's a knight with his side kick Wolverine, walking along in the parade. The little 1st grade princesses were digging Noah being a knight. They thought he was their prince.
This is Hyrum taking roll with Noah's class.

1 comment:

The Littlefields said...

Look at you getting all caught up!! Good work. I should follow your example. Are you guys coming to Cedar for Christmas. Glad you're enjoying your holidays.