2010 Summer Slideshow Album

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Tagged

Tagged:
Four random things I like about my husband:
1. He helps out in the kitchen.
2. He gives me back rubs.
3. He gets the boys ready for bed every night.
4. He's always the first one to say I'm sorry (He's an example to me).

Four jobs I've had:
1. Brian Head Ski Resort (lifty).
2. Subway Sandwiches, sandwich artist (that's what I would put on my resumes).
3. Movie Theater.
4. Motel 6, house keeper, later promoted to desk clerk!

Four movies I've watched more than once (actually at least 20 times each):
1. Happy Gilmore
2. Billy Madison
3. One Crazy Summer
4. Better Off Dead

Four T.V. shows I watch:
1. Stargate Atlantis (kind of nerdy of me, I know)
2. The Office
3. House
4. So You Think You Can Dance

Four places I've been:
1. Tijuana
2. Portland
3. Moab
4. Cancun

Four places I want to go:
1. Ireland
2. Hawaii
3. Argentina
4. London

Four people who email me regularly:
1. Jer
2. Menus 4 Moms
3. Fiona
4. My mom

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Homemade cookies
2. Chicken Scampy (Olive Garden)
3. Pork Burritos (Cafe Rio)
4. Chicken Parmesan

Four things I'm looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Noah's first soccer game (Aug. 3rd)! (Jer corrected me, Sat. is the 2nd, not on Sun.)
2. An awesome GNO to Twilight.
3. Finishing a room or two in our basement.
4. Reading Brisingr, and Breaking Dawn.
(My life's full of adventure).

Four people I tag.
1. Jen N Jordan
2. Charity
3. Steph
4. Elaine

3 comments:

Swordfish said...

Very, very interesting.......

Swordfish said...

Wow I am a geek, I didn't even see my name at the bottom. I will work on it. Thanks a lot.

Tennille said...

I was a sandwich artist as well!

My boys are 3 1/2 and 1 1/2--a little to close in age at times, but they are also pretty good friends.