2010 Summer Slideshow Album

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

So, You Think You Can Dance?

I don't really have anything new going on. So I'll blog about something from the past.

Here are the boys watching "So You Think You Can Dance". The boys weren't as into the dance as they were before I got out the camera (that's how it goes though). They both love to dance. Noah was trying to copy some of the moves he saw, and Hyrum usually copies Noah. They make me laugh. Hyrum has loved to dance since day one. I can't remember how old he was when he started to sway to the music, but he couldn't have been more than nine months.

2 comments:

Tamy said...

Cute Cute Cute...
My girls love that show except they have to go put on all their pretty princess dresses and twirl around. Autumn loves all the girls dresses and says she wants to be like them when she is a mom.

Swordfish said...

that is sooo cute.